Welcome! We are all about keeping things transparent. When you reach out to us or use our services, we collect some basic info to keep the lines of communication open and your experience smooth.
What we collect:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number.
Why we need this information
- To stay in touch! Especially if we need to sort out any service-related details, or to answer your questions.
- It is our legitimate interest to store your info for this purpose. When we have fulfilled the purpose, i.e., when we have answered your question or no longer need your data, we will delete your info.
Considering the young onesOur services are not designed for children under 16. If we’ve accidentally gathered info from someone under 16, parents, please contact our customer service or email us at [email protected] and we’ll set things right.
We’re all about automation, but...When it comes to decisions that might significantly affect you, rest assured, there’s a human making the call. We do not use automated decision-making if it may involve consequences for individuals.
SharingWe‘ll share your data only when required—either to fulfill our service obligations or to meet legal requirements.
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing, should it be based on your consent.
- In some instances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Freeday B.V.
- In some instances, you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- For exercising any of these rights, email us at [email protected]. We‘ll verify your identity before proceeding.
- Got concerns? We value your feedback as it helps us continually improve our services.
- However, if you believe we‘re not treating your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection
- Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
The tech behind keeping your data safe
- Data transmission is encrypted, as evidenced by the ‘https‘ and padlock symbol in the address bar.
- We employ DKIM, SPF, and DMARC standards for email security.
- DNSSEC adds an extra layer of security, ensuring you‘re directed to the correct IP address.
Updates-Our privacy statement may be updated periodically. Please refer to the date at the top to ensure you’re reading the most current version.
Here’s how to find us
- Address: Vijverhofstraat 47 3032 SB Rotterdam
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.freeday.ai